We are using OTRS quite effectively for a bit over 6 months now and are
looking at expansion.  We would like to use it as the common system for
two initial sites (one on the US east coast and the other on the west)
(one is already running OTRS) with additional expansions dependent on
its success.  Is there anyone out there using OTRS in a similar manner
that would be willing to share their experiences, especially lessons
learned?  Even if you are multi-hosting locally, your input would be
appreciated (the geographic issue presents some distinct issues).  I
am not only interested in any technical issues but also any cultural
(actually human behavioral) and/or political/bureaucratic nonsense that
had to be dealt with.

  Best Regards,

  Michael Thomas Witkowski
  ---