We've got a VPS with adiungo.com, running RedHat EL AS 3. When we try to install OTRS
we get the following:

error: Failed dependencies:
        perl-Digest-MD5 is needed by otrs-1.2.4-01
        perl-MIME-Base64 is needed by otrs-1.2.4-01
        apache is needed by otrs-1.2.4-01
        mysqlclient9 is needed by otrs-1.2.4-01

Is anyone able to provide step-by-step (relative newbie-level) instructions? We've
reasonably familiar with RH9 but new to Enterprise. Also new to OTRS.

Thanks very much and sorry for being a newbie,
Dave