> So basically if the ticket is locked and someone owns it then it will
> never
> escalate? This is rough because sometimes an agent will claim a ticket and
> may not address the ticket till far after the escalation time. But since
> there's an owner the ticket remains stale with no escalation?

That's why we invented the 'unlock time' feature. The lazy bones of your
agents will notive that they cannot lock the ticket forever if you set the
unlock time to something higher than 0. You do so for each queue(!)
separately.

With kind regards,

Robert Kehl

--
((otrs.de)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Norsk-Data-Str. 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
         http://www.otrs.de/ :: Tel. +49 (0)6172 4832388