Sorry! For 'Priority' read 'Importance'

Markus, the suggestion below worked, but only when we declared Priority
rather than X-Priority (thanks Matt!):

    $Self->{'PostmasterX-Header'} = [
      'Priority',
    ];

and then this instead:

    # Job Name: 1-Match
    # (Set incoming mails with prio highest to OTRS Prio 5 very high)
    $Self->{'PostMaster::PreFilterModule'}->{'1-Match'} = {
        Module => 'Kernel::System::PostMaster::Filter::Match',
        Match => {
            Priority => 'High',
        },
        Set => {
            'X-OTRS-Priority' => '5 very high',
        },

        Match => {
            Priority => 'Low',
        },
        Set => {
            'X-OTRS-Priority' => '1 very low',
        },
    };

... and it works splendidly.

Now, if someone could tell me why I get two emails to Postmaster instead of
one email to RAW ... ?

Rajendrakumar Premji Varsani BSc (Hons)