Dear Friends,

I am planning to added the " Location & Teams " options in OTRS. So that in the big
orginsations,many branchs can be easy reported to one agent. I need the following
help:

1. Where to be added the output for displaying the Location & Teams option ?

2. Which String or Variable ( in which programs ) show the displaying other options
like searching the mail id ?

3. Which Code has the details about the adding options ? Example : Queue, etc ...

I am working in OTRS for the past one month I am able to change the codes as per my
requirements. As my need is add the " Location & Teams " option in OTRS.

Eager to hear from you soon.

Thanks and Regards,
Ramesh Kumar.