In my organization, we have been using OTRS for over a year now and have had very good luck with it. Some developers have been using Gforge for their development issue tracking and have suggested that we use it for all of our ticketing needs. I now have to battle management to keep using OTRS and have to prove why it is better than Gforge.

I have a list of all the features of OTRS that we use. The problem is, I do not have time to setup a gforge installation to compare it to OTRS. Has anyone looked at Gforge for ticketing in enough depth to tell me where it falls short?

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Alex