Hi Neil,

Neil Baldwin wrote:
We have just set up version 1.3 on a new Suse 9.1 box, and are starting to
understand how things work.

We are using the cron command $HOME/bin/PostMasterPOP3.pl -s 192.0.0.53 -u support -p [password] >>
/dev/null

To collect mail from an exchange 5.5 server

The command completes without error if there is no mail but if there is mail
we get the following message.

Use of uninitialized value in string eq at
/opt/otrs/Kernel/System/Ticket/Article.pm line 1387

Even though the error is generated the command appear to do what it is
supposed to and creates a new ticket.

Can anyone suggest what might be the problem?

"Use of uninitialized value in string eq at" isn't an error in perl. It's "just" a warning (ignore it). We will remove it in OTRS 1.3.2.

It's also working fine anyway.

Regards
Neil Baldwin
Tel:01296 633256
Fax:01296 633001
Mob:07713 189707

Martin Edenhofer

--
((otrs.de)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Norsk-Data-Str. 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
        http://www.otrs.de/ :: Manage your communication!