Hi Dan

Dan Matthews wrote:
I'm looking for a way to add a ticket's priority to an agent notification. I was wondering if anyone knows where (in which file or module) the usable options such as <OTRS_TICKET_ID> are defined? If I could find this I might be able to make an <OTRS_TICKET_PRIORITY> option. I don't really care if it is numeric, so long as something is there.

Kernel/System/Ticket/Article.pm -> SendAgentNotification()

Thanks
Dan Matthews
Network Administrator
Coleman Professional Services

Martin Edenhofer

--
((otrs.de)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Norsk-Data-Str. 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
        http://www.otrs.de/ :: Manage your communication!