> While this is a work-around, it seems like you are requiring an extra
> (and unnecessary) click for every ticket created through the PhoneView.
> Is the PhoneView really supposed to work this way?

I don't know the rationale behind the behavior, but I can tell you why
you see some but not all of the agents in the owner list unless you
click all.

You will see the names of agents that have subscribed to the chosen
queue as a custom queue.  If no one subscribes, there will be no names
by default.  If an additional name subscribes, then that name will
appear on the list as well.  To seel all of the agents, you have to
click on all (as indicated by Sven).

If I had to guess as to the rationale, I would say that it has to do
with the idea that a subscribe agent is more likely to be an owner of
a ticket than one that is not subscribe.  So, just show the subscribed
owners as default.  If one of them do not fill the bill, provide and
all option to show the rest.

Hth,

Tyler Hepworth