> How can a ticket that has already been created be edited? I know how to do
> it from the customer view, but not the agent view?

It is not possible to edit already existing posts (either as customer
or agent).  You can only add new posts to an existing ticket.  This is
to ensure ticket integrity.  You wouldn't want someone altering
material facts to make something look better or worse, would you?

You add additional posts to a ticket,  zoom in on the ticket you are
interested in and then you can either post a "note", "compose answer",
or "contact customer".  Note is located in the links above the thread
history of the ticket.  Compose and contact are located on the bottom
right hand side of the ticket.

Note leaves an internal note that the customer will never see in the cpanel.
Compose sends an email to the customer with the contents of what you type.
Contact records your thoughts as publicly viewable in the cpanel but
does not send an email.

Hth,

Tyler Hepworth