Perhaps that discription was a little confusing. Basically, two e-mail messages just keep reappearing in our postmaster queue around midnight. The messages were originally sent on 9/1 and now they keep reappearing as if they are new tickets.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Eric Assouad
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 4:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [otrs] Duplicate reoccuring e-mails

Hello,

Love the OTRS system, but on 9/1/2004 we are getting a couple e-mails that keep reappearing. One e-mail is a new e-mail and another is a response. Both are from the same person. The message reappears around midnight every night, but that is not the original time the message was sent. We have a mapping set up to pull messages from outlook every five minutes. I disabled the mappin to make sure outlook was not the problem. Even with the mapping disabled, the message still appear.

Any ideas on what is wrong or where I can look to fix this issue.''

Thanks!
Eric