For the last few months, the stats graph is showing some 60,000
actions a day.  This dwarfs any other kind of information I might
derive from the graphs because those other actions only range in the
100-200 mark.  All other actions are such a small amount that they
don't show on the graph at all.  The curious thing is I don't do a lot
of transactions on my helpdesk.  In five moths time I only have about
2300 tickets total, so I am curious to know what the 60,000 actions
are.  I can't tell which category it is because the I can't really
tell the color.  It looks like a black line.  But that either
corresponds to Customer Update or Send Answer and neither of those
seem like likely candidates.

Can anyone shed light on this for me?

Thanks,

Tyler Hepworth