On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 16:32:57 -0400, Laurent Seguin
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I read chapter 8 of the otrs manual which describes that I should use
> sendmail or exim with it. I'm using James stmp/pop server mail and would
> like to know if anyone as any experience with it ?
>
> Thanks for your help,
> Laurent

No.  But it shouldn't be too hard.  I have never used exim or
sendmail.  I have sent out smtp via Mercury32 mail server and
currently use smtp provided by exchange.  Both worked perfectly.  As
long as you have your server configured to send and receive mail and
you can use it from a regular mail client, then it will work just fine
with OTRS.

Hth,
Tyler Hepworth