On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 22:15:03 +0100, Alex Newnham
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello
>
> I'm trying to change the email address that OTRS uses as its "From:"
> address  when it sends notifications to agents. Can anyone help? I'm
> using v 1.3.1

Put the following in Config.pm.  Change the attributes to suit.

    # --
    # notification sender
    # --
    $Self->{NotificationSenderName} = 'OTRS Notification Master';
    $Self->{NotificationSenderEmail} = 'otrs@<OTRS_CONFIG_FQDN>';

*  Remember to always check the Defaults.pm file in
Kernel/Config/Defaults.pm.  It has settings (used and unused) to
change just about every behavior of the program.

Hth,

Tyler Hepworth