On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 00:35:32 +0200, Mercator GmbH <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am using OTRS for a 7 months now, without any problems.

For 4 days now, I can NOT send any mail, neither new nor reply to an
incoming mail !!!!!

do you have enough free space on your disk?

Error: Can't open file: 'article_plain.MYD'. (errno: 145), SQL: 'INSERT
INTO article_plain  (article_id, body, create_time, create_by,
change_time, change_by)  VALUES  (15211, 'Content-Type: text/plain\;
charset=iso-8859-15

My guess is that you're using ArticleStorageFS and OTRS cannot create or find the article in the storage area. If you changed anything in the last week, revise; if you didn't, it's probably either a disk full or something bad stopping otrs from writing the file(s).

My guesses.

--
Now using M2, Opera's e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/