>From time to time I get an email message that is entered into the
system multiple times.  One message will create, for example, 5
tickets that all contain the exact contents of the one message.  The
tickets are created successively with each creation one minute apart
from the previous one.  This only happens occassionally and I don't
have a clear idea of why this might happen.

Here are two possible scenarios of why I think it might happen.  Could
somewhere tell me if I am on the right track or suggest an
alternative?

Thanks,

Tyler Hepworth

Scenario 1:  It seems to occur more frequently if there is an email in
the inbox that has an attachment size larger than what is allowed.

Scenario 2: My email collection cron is set at 1 minute intervals.  Is
it possible that it can overlap if the next cron executes before the
previous one is completed?