Worked like a champ Thanks Markus!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Markus Ruecker
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 1:36 PM
To: 'User questions and discussions about OTRS.'
Subject: RE: [otrs] HELP! OTRS installation trouble suse 9.1

Hi TT,

First of all you have to enable the module "perl" in your apache
Configuration.
This can be done with YaST.

YaST -> Network Services -> HTTP-Server -> Module -> perl

After that you have to restart your apache.
Then you have to check that Apache, MySQL and otrs will be startet at
Boottime (YAST -> Runlevel Editor)

After these steps you can install otrs with the Webinstaller.

Regards,

    Markus Ruecker

--

((otrs.de)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Norsk-Data-Str. 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg

http://www.otrs.de/ :: Manage your communication!