From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Tyler Hepworth
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2004 10:58 AM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: Re: [otrs] Question about reports

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 23:42:50 -0400 (EDT), Aaron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Has anyone created a report that would tell you how many tickets that
> each user has closed in a given amount of time?
>
> We'd like a way to evaluate how much work each user is doing.

Here is an SQL statement that will poll this information. Change the
date/time to reflect the time period you want.  If you don't want all the
way to current date, then add

AND t.change_time <= 'YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS'

SELECT s.login, count(  *  )
FROM system_user s, ticket t
WHERE s.id = t.user_id AND t.ticket_state_id =  '2' AND t.change_time >=
'YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS'
GROUP  BY s.login

Regards,

Tyler Hepworth
Support oder Consulting f|r Ihr OTRS System?