On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 18:58:59 -0700, Marshall28 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It looks like I'll just be doing a fresh install of 1.3.2 then. Once I
> install a fresh OTRS on the new system and restore from the backup.sh
> script, will that take care of most of the restore?

Yes.

>What Else am I going to
> have to do in order to get back to the same state my other OTRS system is

backup.sh doesn't contain contents of  var/*.  Make sure you keep a
copy of it (cron jobs, ticket count indicator - especially ticket
count indicator)

> in? Are there things I need to do with Apache and mySQL?

Apache no.  MySQL yes.  There is a mysql upgrade script that adds some
tables and changes other things in the db.  It won't harm the existing
data.  Once you upgrade the database, you don't want to do a restore
from old backups because that will reverse all the changes.  Read the
UPGRADING doc.  It explains exactly what needs to be done. :-)