Hello Rob,
I 've understood the method (at least ;-)), but it doesn't really solve my problem.
Several users got the same CustomerID as they shall be members of a company (by the way: thanx for this hint).
When I follow your advice, the CustomerID is put in the opening search field, but when I click on search, no results are presented.
I guess, the search form doesn't look in the field customer_id, but in the fields login and last_name, am I right?
So I tried it with the following code in the 'Map' attribute:

[ 'UserLogin', 'Login', 'login', 1, 0, 'var', '$Env{"CGIHandle"}?Action=AdminCustomerUser&Search=$QData{"UserLogin"}' ],

which takes the affect, that the login of the actual UserAgent is put in the searchbox.

I also tried:

[ 'CustomerLogin', 'Login', 'login', 1, 0, 'var', '$Env{"CGIHandle"}?Action=AdminCustomerUser&Search=$QData{"CustomerLogin"}' ],

but this variable CustomerLogin isn't recognized and so the searchbox keeps empty.

Anyone any ideas?

Thanx in advance

Markus Nagel

Robert Kehl schrieb:

EDV Tekomedia schrieb:

Is there any shorter way, e.g. giving all users access to edit customer information and creating a short link from the ticket zoom to edit the customer's details?

Use this in the 'Map' attribute in the CustomerUser definition in Config.pm:

[ 'UserCustomerID', 'CustomerID', 'o', 1, 1, 'var', '$Env{"CGIHandle"}?Action=AdminCustomerUser&Search=$QData{"CustomerID"}' ],

hth,

Robert Kehl