Thanks so much for your comments.  I appreciate the amazing work done on
OTRS so my odd requests are really a reflection of my very strange needs
and not a "flaw" in OTRS design.  I am trying to make OTRS do things it was
not intended to do in a way that poses more problems than it solves so it
is no wonder that I am running into trouble.

Richard Giroux
IT Manager
Whitelaw Twining
604-443-3464 (direct)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.whitelawtwining.com

This e-mail message is directed in confidence solely to the person or
entity to whom it is addressed. The contents of this e-mail may be subject
to solicitor-client privilege.  All rights to that privilege are expressly
claimed and not waived. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of the contents of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited.  We would appreciate a reply if this
e-mail has been delivered to someone other than its intended recipient.