Hi everybody,

I'm using OTRS for both, English and German support-mails. To realize this,
I move all English tickets to a Queue 'English' and the rest to 'German'.
This works nice and it allows me to use an English signature for English
mails and a German signature for German mails.
However: Unfortunately every email that I answer starts with:
        "XXX YYY <xxx at yyy.com> schrieb:"
This might be nice when replying to a German mail but it not very helpful
when replying to an email in the 'English' Queue. I would prefer to use
        "XXX YYY <xxx at yyy.com> wrote:"
for those mails.

Is there a way to localize this so that it depends on the Queue?
If not: If there a way to completely remove this message?

Best greetings,

Sven