Graham Smith wrote:
I decided to look at this a little closer, and have come to the
conclusion that a 1.2.3 install is probably not required for a move from
9.0 to 9.1.

If you ....

a) backup the database on the old server using the
/opt/otrs/scripts/backup.sh script.

b) Copy backup files to new server.

c) Install 1.3.2 on new server

d) restore using the /opt/otrs/scripts/restore.sh script on new server.

Then apply the upgrade as described in the UPDATE text file from the
line ....

*) Update the database changes with

NB You made need to edit Config.pm to reflect changes in server name ,
before you start otrs. (likewise for any system mail addresses within
otrs when otrs is started)

then you should end up with a functional copy of your database on 1.3.2.

The next stage would be sorting out any modified scripts and your
procmail configuration if this the latter is used.