Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Namens Damir Dzeko
Verzonden: dinsdag 30 november 2004 10:52
Aan: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Onderwerp: Re: [otrs] UnlockTickets.pl

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I have exactly the same problem,
>
> UnlockTickets.pl --timeout does not work, however UnlockTickets.pl --all
> does work. Does anyone know a workarround for this problem?

I noticed the same problem and fixed it. Try patching it with this patch.
(Go into otrs/bin directory and run patch < UnlockTickets.pl.patch)

Then, edit otrs/var/run/cron/unlock to call the script with argument
--timeout-simple instead of --timeout (or further change the script,
I decided to leave original code there and just add my part).

Then run su otrs -c 'bin/Cron.sh start' -- that will fix the crontab
of otrs user and you're ready to roll.

Regs,
D.

--
Damir Dzeko            \\\      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Ouroboros d.o.o.       ///    http://www.ouroboros.hr