Hello,

I know, that it is no great idea to use Sarge yet on important production systems, but I did anyway...

Here goes the most important issue first: we are now unable, to create manual tickets any longer, either way, if they are phone or email tickets. But the automatic ticket creation by incoming emails, all other normal operations and also the new Ticket Bulk feature work correctly.

I don't know perl very well, so I can't tell exactly, where in the following message and source line from the mentioned perl module the problem lurks really, the $#Queue seems not be the cause --- so far I can judge:

Software error:

Modification of non-creatable array value attempted, subscript -1 at
../..//Kernel/Output/HTML/Agent.pm line 432.

source extract (mentioned line):

         $Queue[$#Queue] = $Self->Ascii2Html(Text => $Queue[$#Queue], Max
=> 50-$#Queue);

Is there any clue to this message and source line?

Due to the Debian bug tracker there is only a known issue regarding file/directory permissions for this version update (I experienced such a one indeed one version/update back myself, but it looked rather different); i.e. the database upgrade seems to have worked correctly.

Any kind of help/hint is very highly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Mit freundlichen Grüßen Stefan Urbat

Compart Systemhaus GmbH
Professional Services, Qualitätssicherung und UNIX
Otto-Lilienthal-Straße 38
D-71034 Böblingen

fon: +49 (0)7031-6205-0
fax: +49 (0)7031-6205-55