On Sat, 4 Dec 2004 14:45:50 -0500, Thomas Earl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sorry forgot some details...
>
> This is on a Fedora 2 core running Apache Server version: Apache/2.0.51
> Server built:   Nov 12 2004 10:10:20
>

> Thanks,
>
> Tom
>
> --
> Thomas Earl
> Network Engineer & Designer
> Communications Access Center (CAC)
> 1631 Miller Road
> Flint, Michigan, 48503
> 248-705-7408 (cell)
> 810-239-3112 (office)
>
> "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in
> a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,
> thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...'Wow! What a
> ride!!'" --Jack Wilson

That is wrong.  You will never be able to access this script from the
web interface.  Here are the two aliases set in your config file:

Alias /otrs-web/ "/opt/otrs/var/httpd/htdocs/"
Alias /otrs/ "/opt/otrs/bin/cgi-bin/"

As you can see, none of them point to a level high enough that the
contents of the "bin" directory would be in the apache file document
root.

If you want to fetch email right away, do it from the command line:

> /opt/otrs/bin/PostmasterPOP3.pl

Hth,

Tyler Hepworth