Akbar S. Ahmed wrote:
Hi,

I modified the AgentCompose.pm file as documented below. What I did appears to work, however, I do not know Perl and was wondering if there are any side effects that I should be aware of.

The side effect will be that OTRS will have no way to relate reply to that message with the ticket - so when client replies (if he does so using e-mail) new ticket will be created.

All would be much simpler if mail clients would know of some feature
like session cookies or reply-variables, but there are none, as far as
I know. So, the best advice in this case is to leave the lines exactly
as they were.

Regards,
Damir