Da: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Per conto di Daniel
Balan
Inviato: giovedì 9 dicembre 2004 12.13
A: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Oggetto: [otrs] How big can OTRS be ?

Hello OTRS,

I have a question about how big OTRS can be.
For example my OTRS has at this moment almost:
50 000 tickets and more than 150 000 articles.
The articles are kept in the file system and the size exceed 20 Gb.
I am using MySql on Linux (fedora core).

Does any one has a similar installation?
Do you have any idea how big OTRS can be?
Regards,

Daniel

--
This message was scanned for spam and viruses by BitDefender For more
information please visit http://www.bitdefender.com/

Support oder Consulting f|r Ihr OTRS System?