On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 11:05:47 -0700, Nav Dhunay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Should have stated, that I tried that.  My OTRS is installed on Windows.  The
> GenericAgenct functionality uses Unix/Linux "rm" to delete the tickets.

Really?  What file and line did you get that from?  Here is what I
understand the system to do:

var/cron/GenericAgent cron calls
bin/GenericAgent.pl calls
Kernel/System/GenericAgent.pm calls
Kernel/System/Ticket.pm

and the relevant code states:

sub TicketDelete {
  [...]
  Do(SQL => "DELETE FROM ticket WHERE id = $Param{TicketID}"))
  $Self->ArticleDelete(%Param);
  [...]
}

And following "ArticleDelete"  into Kernel/System/Ticket/ArticleStorage*.pm

shows that any functions dealing with deletion of articles or
attachments uses the "unlink" command which is a perl function and
will work properly on both *nix and Windows.

Tyler

[snip]