On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 10:25:19 -0800 (PST), wayy2be <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Does OTRS have the ability to provide audible notifications of tickets when
> they arrive?

No

>  I know OTRS has the ability to send an email when a new ticket
> arrives, but what other options does it have?

That's it for default options.  Anything else is limited only to your
imagination and programming skill.  For instance, you could write a
module that sends a pager notification for every new email.

> Also is there a way to browse
> closed tickets other than searching for them? Thanks.

No.  They are closed and thus are logically removed from any personal
or public queues.

Hth,

Tyler Hepworth