Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Namens Laurent
GALAIS
Verzonden: donderdag 23 december 2004 10:26
Aan: otrs@otrs.org
Onderwerp: [otrs] Installing OTRS with Apache2 and Mysql 4.1.xx

Hello,

I'm trying to install OTRS 1.3.2 on Suse Linux 8.2 glibc2.3
(otrs-1.3.2-01.i386.rpm) with the following constraint:

- Apache2
- MySql 4.1

Looks like the rpm dependencies needed are Apache(1) and MySql 3.23 by
default.

Making this work with Apache2 is easy but MySql is a little bit more tricky
using installer.pl through the WebServer as the Doc recommends.

Anyway, I already invest some time and find some ideas to solve some of the
problems, but I was just wondering if someone already tried this config and
maybe  and a step by step sequence ... would save me some time.

... or maybe MySql 3.23 is a prerequisites ?

Thanks !

Laurent

Support oder Consulting f|r Ihr OTRS System?