From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert Kehl
Sent: woensdag 19 januari 2005 21:29
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: Re: [otrs] Send No Auto Response to domain mydomain.nl

(((MAILER-DAEMON|postmaster|abuse)@.+?\..+?)|[EMAIL PROTECTED])

> and maybe explain a little about the standard syntax : <.+?\..+?'>

Sorry, no, that would be much too much. See (and read!) these
comprehensive pages:

man perl
man perlrequick
man perlretut
man pcretest
man pcrepattern
http://perl.org/

> And there is a bug in the "Forward" e-mail option. Is there already a
> fix available?

No, because there doesn't seem to be a bug in it. I guess you did
(mis)configure too much.

hth,

Robert Kehl