Thanks, you helped me, too.  I appreciate.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Kehl [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 12:56 PM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: Re: [otrs] SuSE 9.2 supplied rpms installation error

Chris H schrieb:
> Eberhard Moenkeberg wrote:
>> You have to add "perl" to the long list APACHE_MODULES in
>> /etc/sysconfig/apache2.
>
> Thanks that did it. Must be a packaging or yast bug as this should be
> automatically added when yast installs otrs. Perhaps someone should let
> SUSE know..;)

In fact, you did hereby let know the responsible people, which is the
OTRS GmbH - they build the SuSE RPM, not the SuSE AG.

Best you can do additionally now is file a bug report on
http://bugs.otrs.org/, after having made sure there isn't already one
noted for this issue.

With kind regards,

Robert Kehl