It seems as though if I comment out the following line (3209) in
/opt/otrs/Kernel/System/Ticket.pm that the full value of the ticket gets
stored.  I'll have to do some testing to see what happens if I enter a value
with too many decimal places etc.

The line commented out is:

#    $TimeUnit = int{$TimeUnit};

Might this break something else that I might not be aware of?

- Pete McDonnell
  Manager, Technical Services
  Hip Interactive