Hi, everyone.  I'm having some trouble sorting new tickets into queues using the x-otrs-queue SMTP header.  It works fine for me on top level queues, but it's not working at all when trying to use a subqueue (it just ends up in the default queue).  Is there some trick to this?  My subqueues do have spaces in them, but I've confirmed that the x-otrs-queue header works fine on top level queues with spaces in their names, so I'm assuming it's a subqueue issue.

Thanks
-Brooks