Hello

Finally I found the time to install otrs on my system. I had a look into it quite a time ago and was fascinated, but now it’s even better.

Anyway, during the installation some questions came up:

-          can I setup queues, which are invisible to customers (queues for internal use only)

-          How can I delete existing queues (is it ok, to just delete them from the database?)

-          Is there a way to disable new account per default if the customer has registered through customer.pl. i.e. to let someone from internal review the application before it’s usable?

Thanks a lot in advance

Andre