Hello all.

No hints on this ?

Cheers,

Paulo Pinto wrote:

Hello all.

I'm trying to use the faq system on a public webpage, but the "formatting" is not what I want.

For instance, on the "main" faq listing, each line is like:

"[pt/Serviço Something] Como configuro o Email no meu sistema? (modified 16.03.2005 16:34:38)"

and I want it to be like:

 "Como configuro o Email no meu sistema?"

Can't seem to find on the dtl files any means of removing the unwanted text ... is it possible ?

Yet another thing: is it possible to use different templates for the agent and for the "public" access ?
I'd like to use the "standard" template for agent use but a different one for the "public faq". Possible ?
If so, how ?

Best regards (and congrats to the devel team for such an excelent piece of software !),

-- Paulo Pinto Nortenet/Interacesso [EMAIL PROTECTED] +351 96 9830611