From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Andrew Blackstone
Sent: 4. april 2005 23:41
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: [otrs] Installing OTRS

I am installing OTRS 1.3.2 and when trying to use the installer.pl I get
the warning...
"Kernel/Config.pm isn't writable!"

Then it follows with the comment,
"If you want to use the installer, set the Kernel/Config.pm writable for
the werserver user!"

I've searched around in the Kernel/Config.pm but couldn't find any
settings for this.  If anyone knows how to get around this problem
please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Andrew Blackstone