I have PendingJobs.pl in the otrs crontab file (45 * * * *
$HOME/bin/PendingJobs.pl >> /dev/null), but my pending tickets are not getting
auto-closed.  All the other entries in the otrs crontab file are executing
successfully (generic agent, PostMasterPOP3, etc.).

In my Config.pm file, I have the entries
        $Self->{StateAfterPending} = [
                'pending auto close' +> 'closed successful',
                'pending auto close+' +> 'closed successful',
                'pending auto close-' +> 'closed unsuccessful',
        ];

But pendding jobs do not get closed when their pending time expires, which is
what I believe should be happening.

When I attempt to run the PendingJobs.pl module directly from the command
line...
        $ sudo /opt/otrs/bin/PendingJobs.pl
I get
        PendingJobs.pl <Revision 1.13> - check pending tickets
        Copyright (c) 2002-2004 Martin Edenhofer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        Pseudo-hashes are deprecated at /opt/otrs/bin/PendingJobs.pl line 84.
        Can't coerce array into hash at /opt/otrs/bin/PendingJobs.pl line 84.

Can anyone offer advice about how to get this to work?

Jim Edlin
Tides, Inc.
415-561-6304 v
415-561-6301 f