Hi,

I am not sure, if that's what You need:
We had the problem, that all agent sould be able, to answer all follow
up tickets.
So I created a sub-queue of the standard queue and threw all locked
tickets in there. Our agents always answer their tickets with "waiting
for successfull close+". If a customer asks again, the status is set to
free (otrs does that) and we move the ticket back into the original
queue.
our generic agent runs every 5 minute and looks like that:

   # --
   # answered -> all locked tickets are set free in subqueue
   # --
   'answered' => {
      # get all tickets with these properties
      Queue => 'standard_queue',
      Locks => ['lock'],
      # new ticket properties (no option is required,
      # use just the options which should be changed!)
      New => {
        # new queue
        Queue => 'standard_queue::answered',
        Lock => 'unlock',