I have a Gentoo install, and emerged otrs from it (1.3.1 I believe). I think I have everything set as well as I'm going to get it right now. I can go to http://address/otrs, but it brings up index.html, which in turn points to /orts/index.pl. Well, it appears Gentoo has done something a little strange.
System wise, the directory is: /var/www/localhost/htdocs/otrs (then index.html and images directory are here). There is also /var/www/localhost/cgi-bin/orts, and /var/www/localhost/otrs-1.3.1. I think index.pl was in the cgi-bin directory. Now, how do I link that? I'm lost as to where to go from here.
--
Brian Ronk
System Administrator