Hello,

        This should not happen, because if you close a ticket it's status is no
longer
"pending reminder". I've just closed (succesfully) one ticket that was "pending
reminder", let's see if I receive any mail reminding me about it. The cron job
has been
executed and I didn't received any more mail about that ticket! ;)

        In the search section, look for that ticket and be sure that the status
is set to
"Closed".

        Bye!

On 20 Apr 2005 at 15:06, Philippe Roth wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> We are experiencing a problem with pending tickets which are now
> closed :
>
> - Reminding emails are still sent to technicians after these tickets
> are closed...
>
> How could we cancel this?
>
> Many thanks in advance,
> Philippe Roth