Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 08:57:54 +0200
From: Christian Schoepplein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [otrs] problem with version 2.0 beta
To: "User questions and discussions about OTRS." <otrs@otrs.org>

Hello!

On Di, Mai 03, 2005 at 04:57:20 -0400, Maciak, TJ wrote:
>   I have been having problems related to the otrs not being able to find a
>   lot of the .PM files (even though they are there).

How have you installed OTRS? On witch system?

>   I tried to fix this by placing use lib statements in index.pl for
>   /opt/otrs and /Kernel/cpan-lib etc. and that worked for some
>   of the files but it seems like I keep having to do it.  Any
>   ideas/suggestions on how I can tell otrs to look at all the right
>   places for /opt/otrs?   Thanks!

The homedirectory of OTRS should be defined in Kernel/Config.pm. Use the
foloowing parameter:

$Self->{Home} = '/opt/otrs/';

Regards,
Christian

--
((otrs.de)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Norsk-Data-Str. 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
        http://www.otrs.de/ :: Manage your communication!