I just installed otrs 2.0 beta and noticed that I cannot seem to add new FAQ categories.
When I open the Category page I see 2 'Add' buttons on the right half of the page.
One towards the middle and one on the very right. When I add a category and click the very right
'Add' button nothing happens at all. When I press enter or click the other 'Add' button it looks like otrs
does something, then the screen refreshes but the new category is not added.

Also in the admin section when you click on 'SysAdmin' you get this error :

mismatched tag 'ConfigItem'

I'll file a bugreport also.

I tried Beta1 and Beta20050422 no change.

Anyone ?