Hi!

        I haven't tried v2.0 yet, but I had the same problems with v1.3.2 and
mod_perl2.
Now it is working perfectly using the settings posted here:

        http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs/2005-February/007379.html

        I'm almost sure that it will work for v2.0 too.
        Give it a try and let us know, please.

        Regards,

On 4 May 2005 at 10:23, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I have Apache 2.0.54 and mod_perl 1.999.21 with Debian - Testing
> OTRS go up but Mozilla says:
> "Redirection limit for this url excedded."
>
> an other problem is if I try to use the interface admin when i click
> the link they do not run, but somtimes it works.
>
> I have used the Apache2* script in $HOME/scripts
> --
> Massimo Ardizzone

---
Victor R. Rodriguez