Ahh, got it figured out. I didn't realize that I needed to allow the directory in apache. I had to add <Directory></Directory> so apache knew that it had permission. Now I just have to get it to run the .pl, instead of displaying it...
--
Brian Ronk
System Administrator

Brian Ronk wrote:
Didn't work. Apache is my user/group as well. It's the user, the permissions on the directory are 755, and it still doesn't work. Maybe I have a setting in a file wrong... I'll check the Alias sections in my config files, and make sure about them.
--
Brian Ronk
System Administrator

Ashish wrote:

hi all,

try this:-

chown apache.apache /opt/otrs

ls -ld  /opt/otrs

check that whether the apache is now the owner or not...............
NOTE:- Apache is my webuser. check before hand what is the webuser
name in ur case.

bye
=http://www.otrs.de/