On 27 May 2005 at 14:20, Jerome Alet wrote:

> >       If I remember correctly, there's one way... let me find it... Yes,
> > it's called
> > "CustomerPanelOwnSelection". It's something like:
> >
> >     # CustomerPanelOwnSelection
> >     # (If this is in use, "just this selection is valid" for the
> > CustomMessage.)
> >     $Self->{CustomerPanelOwnSelection} = {
> >         # Queue => Frontend-Name
> >         'CustQueue' => 'This queue is for you!',
> >     };
> >
> > This will only show the CustQueue in customers frontend named as "This
> > queue is for
> > you!"
>
> This is great (even if only for email tickets).

        Don't get confused: CustomerPanelOwnSelection is to hide queues in
Customer the web interface and PostmasterDefaultQueue is to specify the default
queue for email tickets sent to mail addresses managed by OTRS. So they do
completely different things ;)

> Thanks to all. Now I know that BOTH the software and its support are great !

        Just use OTRS a lot as maybe tomorrow someone else may need your help!

---
Victor R. Rodriguez
Departamento de Sistemas
Valoraciones del Mediterraneo, S.A.