Hello All:

                I'm Trying to sort ticket with the following:
                        First: State
                        Second: priority
                        Third: Age

The Second And Third sentences are right, but my question is, can I sort by State?. I see in Kernel/Modules/CustomerTicketOverView.pm, this: Self->{SortBy} = $Self->{ParamObject}->GetParam(Param => 'SortBy') || 'Age';

        I try to replace 'Age' for 'State' but when i change it no ticket apear.

My question is: Can I sort with three sentences?, because for what I See in all files only it's posible to sort with 2 sentences, it's right?

Alvaro López Aranda
GENETSIS PARTNERS
C/ Francisca Delgado, 11, 3º
Arroyo de la Vega