Hi,

we are using otrs for several weeks now and it works very fine. But I've got
a question to the age of a ticket. I thought, that the ticket age is
increasing as long as the ticket is open. If someone close the ticket the
ticket age would be 'frozen'. That mean, if I look on a ticket from last
month/ year the ticket age would give me an information how long the ticket
was open in the otrs. But in my case, the ticket age is still increasing
although the ticket state is 'closed succesfull/unsuccesfull'. What's wrong
in our configuration or is this just a wrong understanding ?

Thanks and regards,

Niels Kück.