Von: Victor Rodriguez Cortes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 16. Juni 2005 12:31
An: User questions and discussions about OTRS.org
Betreff: Re: [otrs] is it possible to connect two OTRS systems?

On 16 Jun 2005 at 9:11, Moritz Bunkus wrote:

> Hey,
>
> a colleague of mine thinks that it is possible to connect two
> different OTRS systems, e.g. those of two companies. The idea is that
> tickets can be moved from one system to the other. Unfortunately I
> haven't found anything about that in the docs, nor in the mailing list
> archives. So I guess this isn't possible, and my colleague was wrong.
>
> So. Is this possible? If yes, where can I read more about it?

        Why would you need to "connect" two OTRS servers? Is there any real
situation
where this thing would be practical?

        Maybe you can do something using the $Self->{SystemID}, but as tickets
from
each system reference to customers and agents from each one, I don't think that
you
could "import" tickets from one OTRS server into another without screwing
something
on them...

        Regards,

---